Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce.
homemade salted caramel sauce, A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade salted caramel sauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 6 tbsp. of unsalted butter, rom temperature and cut into pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt (or more to taste).
Instructions to make Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Heat the granulated sugar over medium heat in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. The sugar will form clumps and eventually melt into a thick amber colored liquid as you stir. Careful not to let it burn!.
- Once the sugar is completely melted, add the butter. Be careful, as it will bubble rapidly when the butter is added. Whisk the butter into the caramel until it is completely melted, about 2-3 minutes..
- Very slowly and carefully, drizzle in the heavy cream while whisking. Due to the temperature difference, the mixture will rapidly bubble or may splatter. Allow it to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the salt. Allow to cool before using..
- To store, make sure it is covered completely and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. It will solidify once cold. Warm the caramel up for a few seconds before using it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade salted caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce: For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.