caramel cake, Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Caramel Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Cake:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (1 1/2 sticks) 1 cup milk 2 cups sifted.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of sifted all-purpose flour 2 3/4 teaspoons baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt 4 eggs 2 cups sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Caramel Icing One box light brown sugar (1-pound) 1/2 cup butter.
- Make ready 7 tablespoons of evaporated milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Caramel Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans. (I always use a small amount of softened unsalted butter followed by a dusting of flour). In a small saucepan, cook the butter and milk over low heat until the butter melts. Stir well and let cool to room temperature. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar on high speed until light yellow and smooth..
- Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture just until combined. Add the cooled milk mixture and vanilla and stir well. Divide the batter between the two pans and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake springs back when touched lightly in the middle. Place pans on a wire rack and let cool 10 minutes..
- Icing: (I like a decent amount of icing, so I double the recipe). In a medium saucepan with a heavy bottom, combine the brown sugar, butter, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Stir well and turn heat down so mixture boils gently. Cook for 7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Beat the icing by hand 2 to 3 minutes to thicken. Place bottom layer on a platter or cake stand. Dpread icing on top of bottom layer. Place second layer on top. Ice the top and sides..
- The consistency will be slightly wet until it sets, so work quickly..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food caramel cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Caramel Cake: By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.