Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn.
old fashioned caramel popcorn, Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook old fashioned caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn:
- Make ready 10 cups of popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup unpopped kernels).
- Take 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Instructions to make Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn:
- Do not use microwave popcorn, instead pop corn in an air pop machine or on the stove top.
- You will need approximately 10 cups of popped corn.
- Remove any unpopped kernels and discard.
- Place corn and nuts into very large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Turn off heat and add baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold sauce into corn and nuts until evenly coated.
- Cool on foil lined baking sheet.
- Store in an air tight container… if you have any left lol.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food old fashioned caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn: For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.