Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars.
caramel coconut cheesecake bars, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel coconut cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars:
- Take of For Crust.
- Take 2 cups of Pepperidge Farms Tahiti Coconut cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Take of For Cheesecake Layer.
- Make ready 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of my salted caramel sauce, I'mnmy profile.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
- Get 3.5 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
Instructions to make Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 8 by 8 inch baking pan with foil with foil extending over the sides for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Combine crushed cookies, crush in a food processor with melted butter and press into prepared oan to form a crust, freeze while preparing cheesecake layet.
- Make Cheesecake Layer.
- Beat cream cheese sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg and beat in then fold in sour cream.
- Spread over prepared crust and bake on a foil lined baking sheet for 25 to 30 minutes until just set. Cool completely.
- Make Topping.
- Heat caramel sauce just a few second in the microwave until liquid in texture.
- Gently fold in toasted coconut.
- Spread over cheesecake layer and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut/caramel. Return to refrigerator until set. Cut I'm to bars.
- Lift cold bars out of pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate or freeze to store. They should be kept chilled until right before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel coconut cheesecake bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars: If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.