Caramel Apple Muffins.
caramel apple muffins, Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Caramel Apple Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel apple muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Take 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 of salt.
- Take 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Get 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Prepare of Wax Paper.
- Take sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel apple muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Caramel Apple Muffins: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.