Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
caramel apple pie cookies, A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel apple pie cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Pie Cookies:
- Take 1 package of refrigerated Pie Crust ( 2 Crust).
- Prepare 5 oz of caramel topping.
- Take 10 oz of apple pie filling.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 Cup of sugar.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Pie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray set aside. Warm the pie crust slightly (it makes them easier to work with) Sprinkle your work area with flour and slightly roll out crust..
- Next, spread a thin layer of caramel on one of the crust, use a knife to slice the pie filling into smaller pieces. Then, spread them over the top of caramel. Cut other crust in ti 1/2 inch strips, and use the strips to create a lattice (crisis-cross pattern) top over pie covered crust..
- Cut out circles and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Then beat an egg in a bowl and mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Brush the lattice top with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel apple pie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies: By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.