Easy To Make Caramel Corn.
easy to make caramel corn, A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Easy To Make Caramel Corn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy To Make Caramel Corn is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy to make caramel corn using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy To Make Caramel Corn:
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels.
Instructions to make Easy To Make Caramel Corn:
- Heat vegetable oil in a thin pot on medium heat..
- Once hot, add in sugar and kernels. Stir constantly so that sugar does burn..
- Once kernels start popping, cover pot and shake well until you here a pop every 2 to 3 seconds..
- Finally, stir well until it stops sticking. Let the popcorn cool down..
- BONUS STEP. If you use white sugar it makes kettle corn, and if you let the caramel corn sit in cups, you can make popcorn balls..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy to make caramel corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Easy To Make Caramel Corn: By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.