Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit).
caramel scone (hot biscuit), A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook caramel scone (hot biscuit) using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit):
- Make ready of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Make ready 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Get 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Get of Caramel Cream.
- Prepare 30 g of Sugar.
- Make ready 70 g of Cream.
Instructions to make Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit):
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Caramel Cream.
- Add the sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until it reaches a nice amber color..
- While the sugar is heating, microwave the cream to a boil..
- Once amber, remove the caramelized sugar from the heat and add the boiled cream (The solution will be bubbling and spitting. Be careful not to burn yourself)..
- Let cool completely..
- Caramel Scone.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the caramel cream into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel scone (hot biscuit) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit): Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.