Caramel Chocolate Mousse.
caramel chocolate mousse, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Caramel Chocolate Mousse is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Caramel Chocolate Mousse is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chocolate Mousse:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- Get 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Instructions to make Caramel Chocolate Mousse:
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel chocolate mousse recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse: Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.