Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health
Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly):
- Get 2 lbs large shrimp
- Get 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp siracha
- Prepare 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Get 2 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare Salt
- Get 1/2 lemon
- Make ready Pepper
- Make ready Stalk asparagus
- Take Red pepper flakes (if desired)
Steps to make Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly):
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking.
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute.
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!
So One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few essential modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its best levels.