Caramel Spice Latte.
caramel spice latte, Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Caramel Spice Latte is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Caramel Spice Latte is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel spice latte using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Spice Latte:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of half and half.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- Take 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Take 2-4 teaspoons of instant espresso powder (or instant coffee powder), depending on your taste preference.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
Instructions to make Caramel Spice Latte:
- Heat milk in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl or glass. (Can be omitted if your latte maker uses heat to froth).
- Combine the milk and all the rest of the remaining ingredients in your latte maker pot or in a bowl if making with a whisk..
- Put your latte maker on heat and froth and enjoy. OR rapidly whisk in a bowl making sure not to splash yourself with the hot liquid for about a minute or when a light foam starts to cover the mixture..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel spice latte recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Caramel Spice Latte: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.