Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie.
dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie, Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Take 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie:
- Finely crush Oreos using a food processor or blender, or by putting them all in a ziploc bag and a rolling pin. Mix crumbs with 8 tablespoons (one stick) of melted butter..
- Press into the bottom and sides of your pie pan (try to use a pie pan that is at least 1 and 1/4 in deep). Place in freezer for about 15 mins..
- Combine brown sugar with the remaining 8 tablespoons of butter (1 stick) in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly. After it begins to boil, continue cooking for 1 minute and then remove from heat. Whisk in slowly 1/4 cup of the heavy whopping cream and then let cool for 15-20 mins..
- Poor caramel mixture over the frozen Oreo crust. Return to freezer for approx 45 mins. (Want the caramel firm, but not frozen).
- In a saucepan bring the rest of the whipping cream to a simmer. Place chocolate chips in a separate bowl, then pour the cream over the chips. Let sit for a few minutes and then stir until a smooth, thick ganache forms..
- Pour chocolate over the chilled caramel layer, and refrigerate several hours (better if overnight).
- Garnish the top with a little sea salt if you'd like. :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dark chocolate & salted caramel oreo pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Dark Chocolate & Salted Caramel Oreo Pie: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.