Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette).
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, calcium-rich tamagoyaki (rolled omelette). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook calcium-rich tamagoyaki (rolled omelette) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette):
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 2 cm of Green onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp (tiny dried shrimp).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Get 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Instructions to make Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette):
- Break the egg into a boil, and add finely chopped green onion, ripped up sliced cheese, and the sakura shrimp..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and add the egg mixture. When it's soft set roll and fold in from the edge in quarters, then flip over..
- When the egg is cooked, take it out of the pan and neaten up the shape with the help of a paper towel. Slice, wrap with nori seaweed and it's done!.
- It should look like this..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food calcium-rich tamagoyaki (rolled omelette) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know it can help raise your mood also!
Calcium-Rich Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette): So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!