Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
caramel apple bread pudding, Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 5 cup of day old bread, cubed.
- Take 1 cup of applesauce.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped, peeled apple.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping.
- Take of whipped topping.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding:
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg substitute, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple. Let stand 15 min or until bread is softened..
- Pour into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered @325° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel and top with whipped topping. Best if served warm..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel apple bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding: By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.