Salted Caramel Sauce.
salted caramel sauce, A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Salted Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Salted Caramel Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted caramel sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of coarse sea salt.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Sauce:
- In a medium sauvepan, combine butter, sugar and cream. Whisk until melted.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to an even simmer, whisking often until thickened 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add vanilla and salt and mix well. Caramel will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Pour into container, serve warm or cold..
- Store in the refigerator. You can adjust the thickness of this caramel by how long you simmer it. I like it pourable so usally simmer 5 minutes. If after chilling it thickens to much just add drops of cream when reheating.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salted caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Salted Caramel Sauce: Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.