Weightloss Smoothie Bowl.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, weightloss smoothie bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Weightloss Smoothie Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Weightloss Smoothie Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook weightloss smoothie bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Weightloss Smoothie Bowl:
- Prepare of Smoothie.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Strawberries.
- Make ready 1/2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Plain fatfree yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Take 1/2 of Banana sliced.
- Make ready 1 of kiwi sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of promegrante seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of Red grapes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mix nuts Muselli.
- Take 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
Instructions to make Weightloss Smoothie Bowl:
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into a blender.
- If the mixture is having trouble blending, add more Almond Milk or water.
- Blend until the smoothie is smooth..
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl..
- Top with desired ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food weightloss smoothie bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Weightloss Smoothie Bowl: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!