Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake.
sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake, Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready of cheesecake.
- Make ready 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake: For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.