Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, light and fluffy sweet egg manjuu (dumplings). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Light and Fluffy Sweet Egg Manjuu (Dumplings) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Light and Fluffy Sweet Egg Manjuu (Dumplings) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have light and fluffy sweet egg manjuu (dumplings) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light and Fluffy Sweet Egg Manjuu (Dumplings):
- Make ready For the microwave custard:
- Prepare 1 Whole Egg (a high quality egg if possible)
- Make ready 1 Egg yolk (a high quality egg if possible)
- Prepare 100 ml Milk
- Get 6 tbsp Sugar
- Take 3 tbsp ○Cake flour
- Take 2 tbsp ○Cornstarch
- Prepare 30 grams Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- Take For the daifuku dough (sticky rice dough)
- Prepare 100 grams Shiratamako
- Take 50 grams Sugar
- Make ready 110 ml Water
Instructions to make Light and Fluffy Sweet Egg Manjuu (Dumplings):
- Make the custard. Combine the milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar, and microwave for 2 minutes. Sift the ○ ingredients into another container and microwave for 1 minute. Put the whole egg, egg yolk, and sugar (4 tablespoons) in a bowl, and beat with a handheld mixer until it turns pale. Add milk and mix well.
- Add ○ ingredients to the egg mixture and mix in well. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Mix very well again, and incorporate the butter and cream while it's still hot. Line a plate with parchment paper, spread the custard on it and microwave without covering for 20 seconds (It will be a rather stiff custard!).
- Make the dough. Mix the shiratama-ko and sugar in a bowl. Keep mixing while adding the water a little at a time. When it is smooth as shown in the photo, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Mix well and microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat the mix and microwave for 30 seconds 2 to 3 times.
- When the dough is translucent, place on a work surface dusted with katakuriko and cut into 8 portions. Roll each portion into a 7 cm diameter circle. Wrap the custard in the dough, and seal.
One of the first kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
Nuts as well as different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food light and fluffy sweet egg manjuu (dumplings) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!