Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, autumnal doria with salmon and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook autumnal doria with salmon and mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms:
- Prepare Béchamel (white) sauce
- Take 400 ml Milk
- Get 40 grams Butter
- Take 2 tbsp Weak flour (Cake flour)
- Take 1 Consomme cube
- Prepare 1 to tatste Pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt ( or chicken stock powder)
- Get 1 Salmon fillet
- Make ready 1 Mushrooms (shiitake or shimeji mushrooms)
- Take 1/2 Onion
- Take 1 Hot cooked white rice
- Take 1 Shredded cheese
- Take 1 Cheese powder, panko and/or parsley
Steps to make Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms:
- Pre-heat the oven to 390°F/200°C. Skin the salmon fillet, sprinkle salt lightly on both sides and let it sit while you make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour. You don't need to sift. Whisk with a balloon whisk, and after the flour is mixed well, add milk.
- After whisking for a while, the sauce will thicken a little. Continue to whisk, ensuring that the bottom of the pan doesn't get burned. Turn off the heat after the sauce thickens to your liking.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and cut it into bite-size pieces (removing bones that you find). Slice the onion and cut the mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the onion, then add the mushrooms and continue frying. When the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are cooked through, push the mixture to one side of the pan. Place the salmon in the pan and fry both sides. Do not mix the salmon with the mushrooms and onions.
- Take out the salmon and set it aside. Add the fried onion and mushrooms to the béchamel sauce and mix well.
- Fill oven-safe dishes about halfway with rice, then pour the béchamel sauce over the rice. Place the salmon on top.
- Scatter shredded cheese over the salmon, then sprinkle with cheese powder, panko and parsley as desired.
- Put in the oven which has been pre-heated to 390-445°F/200-230℃ and bake until the cheese is melted and nicely browned.
- I used the salmon skins to make a salad..
You will see that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food autumnal doria with salmon and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!