Easy caramel corn. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
Do not make this caramel corn unless you plan to give it away have rock solid will power or the metabolism of a four year old. This past weekend I made it twice once for a. Caramel Corn is quintessential fall food and this recipe is quick, easy, and can be made in the microwave!
easy caramel corn, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Easy caramel corn is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy caramel corn is something which I have loved my entire life.
Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy caramel corn using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy caramel corn:
- Get 2 packages of popped popcorn.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
No candy thermometers or complicated instructions, just warm. Caramel corn is easy to make at home! All you need is freshly popped popcorn, brown sugar, butter, molasses, and corn syrup for homemade caramel corn! The ultimate easy, Homemade Caramel Corn recipe.
Instructions to make Easy caramel corn:
- In large pot combine sugar,butter,corn syrup,and salt on medium heat..
- Bring it to boil. When you see large bubbles, start the timer for 5 minutes. Do not stir mixture after this point!.
- Lay down some wax paper on the counter..
- When the 5 minutes is up, remove from heat. Add the baking soda. Don't be alarmed when/if it starts to froth..
- Mix the popcorn into the caramel by adding handfuls at a time. (Dont actually touch the caramel it's hot!) You don't want to pour it because you don't want the unpopped kernels breaking your teeth off!.
- Mix until the popcorn is well coated and then spread it all on the wax paper. Break it up with your spatula as you go. When it cools you can use your hands to break it apart into bitesize pieces..
- Store in airtight container..
The BEST Caramel Popcorn that is easy to make, stays crispy and crunchy for weeks, and you won't believe how addictive it is! Soft Caramel Corn is maybe the best part of the holiday season. Easy Caramel Corn: Hello, in this instructable we will be making Caramel Corn. This recipe for Caramel Popcorn is super easy to make, the results are amazing. This caramel corn is so easy to make and is perfect for packaging and giving as a homemade gift!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy caramel corn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Easy caramel corn: If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.