Caramel Apple Cupcakes.
caramel apple cupcakes, Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Caramel Apple Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apple cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Cupcakes:
- Make ready 1 box of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of granny smith apple, chopped.
- Get 35 of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- Prepare 24 of Popsicle sticks.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Cupcakes:
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food caramel apple cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.