Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pull me up chocolate walnut cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pull me up chocolate walnut cake using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake:
- Prepare Dry ingredients
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/4 cup chocolate powder
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Take 1/2 cup chopped Walnut
- Get Wet ingredients
- Get 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Prepare For ganache
- Take 2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Take 11/2 cup fresh cream
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Get For garnishing
- Prepare handful walnuts
- Make ready 1/4 cup Rice crispy
- Make ready as needed Cherry
- Make ready 250 gm Readymade whipped cream
Instructions to make Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake:
- Take a bowl add wet ingredients and mix until it's fluffy.
- Then take a bowl and sieve all dry ingredients (except walnut) and keep aside. Then add little by little dry ingredients mix and milk into the wet ingredients mix it well very lightly.
- Once its done add chopped Walnut and mix it well.
- Now grease the cake tin and put the butter paper in it. When you nicely grease the tin put the batter in it and tap it for one to two times so that the air bubbles removes. Then bake it on preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes.
- Take a pan and add milk and fresh cream. Stir continuously. Once it's start to boil add dark chocolate and mix it well make sure that there is no lumps. Your ganache is ready.
- When cake is done allow to cool down completely. Then cut into the slices. Now take the first slice and then spray sugar syrup on it the applyp whipped cream and spread nicely. Add Choco chip and chopped Walnut and cover it with another slice of cake. Then cover the whole cake with whipped cream nicely.
- Now roll the OHP sheet across the cake as a collar and stick it's edge with the help of clear tape. Now pour the chocolate ganache in it then add all garnishing ingredients on it. Your pull me up cake is ready.
- When you want to eat it, raise its collar upwards.
You will see that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pull me up chocolate walnut cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!