You can have Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggnog Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of large egg yolks.
Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookies sheets with parchment paper..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg together in a small bowl..
- Using an electric mixer cream the sugar and butter together in a large bowl..
- Add the eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks beating at medium speed until smooth..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat at low speed just until blended..
- Using a small ice cream scoop measure the dough out and drop them by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheets..
- Leave 1 inch between each cookie..
- Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. (Or until bottoms turn light brown.).
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack..
- Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely..