Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce.
dulce de leche caramel sauce, Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dulce de leche caramel sauce using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce:
- Make ready 4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce:
- Bring the milk to boil, add the sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Stir until the sugar is dissolved..
- Reduce the heat and wash down the sides of the pan.
- Stir on medium heat until sugar is desolved & it starts to bubble.
- Simmer on medium for about an hour scooping off any froth every 10-15mins.
- At 45min check regularly to avoid burning.
- Once turned dark brown & thick pour through metal seive.
- Allow to cool & thicken. Store in jar in fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dulce de leche caramel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce: If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.