Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad.
How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's chilled greek feta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's chilled greek feta salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad:
- Get of Greek Feta Salad.
- Get 1 box (12 oz) of Multi Colored Rotini Pasta.
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) of Boxes ATHENOS Feta Cheese Chunks [1/4" chop].
- Make ready 5 oz of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil – chopped].
- Get 1 can of Artichokes In Water [drained – chopped].
- Get 1/2 of large Red – Green – Yellow – Orange Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Take 1 can of Black Olives [drained – sliced in half].
- Take 1 of large Cucumber [peeled – chopped].
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) of Cherry Tomatoes [sliced in half].
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Get 1 of Purple Onion [chopped].
- Make ready 1/2 Bunch of Fresh Parsley [rough chop].
- Get 1 of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [optional].
- Prepare 1 cup of Banana Peppers [optional].
- Take 2 (16 oz) of Bottles Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [reserve one bottle].
Instructions to make Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad:
- Clean, chop and drain all vegetables. Refrigerate until pasta is ready and cooled down..
- Chop Feta Cheese chunks in semi large chunks and add to vegetables. They will fall apart slightly when mixed with the dressing..
- Shred Parmesan Cheese if not already shreadded..
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add 1/2 tsp salt and a splash of oil. Pour pasta into boiling water, stirring occasionally and cover for 8 minutes. Or, as per box directions. I'll boil my noodles al dente [just under manufacturers directions] for a toothier chew..
- Drain noodles and place pasta in a large bowl. Immediately add your entire bottle of Italian Dressing to your pasta and mix well. This step is important. Especially if you're serving this dish the same day. Your pasta will instantly begin to absorb your dressing while hot. Allow pasta to cool naturally on the counter..
- Also another great dressing option!.
- After pasta has cooled off – add all of your chopped chilled vegetables and cheeses. Gently fold them in. Refrigerate salad for several hours – gently mixing occasionally. As needed – add your reserved bottle of dressing if you feel your salad is firming up too much with the addition of cheese..
- Authors Notes: #1: I've tried the most expensive Italian Dressings and most of the more cost effective ones. One of the best I've found to date is Kraft Zesty Italian for flavor and price. #2: The flavor of this salad is exponentially better the following day. #3: Stir entire batch of salad from the base upwards each time before serving dishes for best flavor. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's chilled greek feta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Mike's Chilled Greek Feta Salad: You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!