Mike's End Of Summer Salad.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's end of summer salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's End Of Summer Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's End Of Summer Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's end of summer salad using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's End Of Summer Salad:
- Prepare of ● For The Salad [as needed or, to taste – all chopped].
- Make ready of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Onions.
- Prepare of White Onions.
- Make ready of Artichoke Hearts.
- Get of Green Onions.
- Get of Yellow Banana Peppers.
- Make ready of Radishes.
- Make ready of Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare of Green Bell Peppers.
- Get of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Black Or Green Olives.
- Prepare of Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Make ready of Mushrooms.
- Make ready of Cucumbers.
- Take of Carrots.
- Get of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Parsley.
- Get of Pear Tomatoes.
- Get of Snap Peas.
- Take of Cauliflower.
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of ● For The Dressing.
- Make ready 1.07 oz of Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- Get of Vinager.
- Get of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Get of Any Sweet Chilled Fruits.
Steps to make Mike's End Of Summer Salad:
- Rinse, pat dry and chop all vegetables..
- Mix your salad dressing as per manufactures directions. Good Seasons is a great brand of Italian Dressing. Bottled Kraft Zesty Italian is another good one if you want to save some time..
- Gently mix dressing and Feta Cheese into your salad..
- Chill salad for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir occasionally. Serve with any chilled sweet fruit to counter some of the tartness of both the cheese and dressing. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's end of summer salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Mike's End Of Summer Salad: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.