Poha Corn Salted Cake.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha corn salted cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Poha Corn Salted Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Poha Corn Salted Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha corn salted cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Corn Salted Cake:
- Take 1/2 bowl of corn.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Poha (flattened rice).
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of oats.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Make ready 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Poha Corn Salted Cake:
- Wash, peel and chop all vegetables and coriander leaves..
- Wash poha and drain. Dry roast oats and grind to a fine powder in a mixer..
- In a mixing bowl add poha. Mix powdered oats. Add corns. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, chaat masala, red chilli flakes..
- Add all chopped vegetables and mix well. Add lemon juice. If required add 2-3 spoons water..
- Grease a thali. Pour the whole mixture and set it evenly..
- Heat one glass water in a karahi. Place a bowl upside down and keep the prepared thali over it.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 25-30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes do knife test. If knife comes clean it means it is ready. Let it cool..
- Serve hot with sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food poha corn salted cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Poha Corn Salted Cake: So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!