Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream.
apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream, For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- Take of cupcakes.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of apple cider.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Get 1/2 bag of Kraft caramels, melted with 2 tbsp water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk for thinning if needed (or 2 tbsp).
Instructions to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- For cupcakes: Whisk together all ingredients..
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake at 350º for 19 minutes..
- For buttercream: In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and shortening..
- Add the powdered sugar and the caramel alternately (add the salt in with the caramel), mixing after each addition..
- Add milk, by the tbsp. as needed for thinning.
- *The caramel is a little tricky just in that it needs to be the right temperature– warm enough that it's still liquid and can blend into the buttercream, but not so hot that it melts the butter making everything too thin. Evaluate the buttercream at about 4 tbsp of caramel– if it's getting way too thin, stop adding caramel or add more powdered sugar. I found that 6 Tbsp. was perfect for my batch..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel happier. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.