Homemade Caramel Apples.
homemade caramel apples, For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Homemade Caramel Apples is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Caramel Apples is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade caramel apples using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Caramel Apples:
- Get 10 of -12 med size granny smith apples (or any tart apple u prefer).
- Get 2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 of 14oz can sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 1 of toppings of your choice, i used crushed peanuts but u could use pretzels, chocolate, coconut…the possibilities are endless here!!!.
- Make ready 1 of wooden skewers to insert into apples.
- Make ready 1 of parchment paper.
Instructions to make Homemade Caramel Apples:
- Prepare apple's: wash apple's under hot water, making sure to scrub as good as u can to get the wax off that is on apple's. Once washed dry with a rough towel, make sure u dry them very well. Insert skewers into end of apple. Set aside..
- In a med size pot melt the butter over med heat, add in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Stir together well. Bring to a boil then stir in can of condensed milk.Continue stirring for about 10-15 min or so til thermometer reaches 248°F. Remove from heat and dip apples in quickly. Once u dip apple let access drain off and roll quickly into desired topping. Set on parchment paper. Once done with all apples sit in fridge for a couple hours..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade caramel apples recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Homemade Caramel Apples: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.