Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Make ready 300 grams of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- Get 3 of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Take 1/2 bag of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/3 of Broccoli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Steps to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage: So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!