Caramel popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this I make caramel popcorn a LOT all throughout the year.
Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup.
caramel popcorn, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Caramel popcorn is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Caramel popcorn is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this I make caramel popcorn a LOT all throughout the year.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel popcorn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel popcorn:
- Make ready 1 of pre-popped popcorn (i used 2 2.15oz bags plus a 1.12oz bag) u could just use 2 regular size bags.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- Take 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of salt (may use less).
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 of you could also add in peanuts or any other nuts u prefer, i have used pecans n its great.
Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably.
Instructions to make Caramel popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn and nuts (if using) into a large roasting pan and place into preheated oven to keep warm..
- Melt the butter in a med size pot, once melted add brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir frequently and bring to a boil over med heat. Boil for 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and baking soda. It will foam up some so be careful its very hot!!.
- Pull popcorn back out of oven and pour caramel over top and stir gently til well coated. Place in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min breaking up any large clumps..
- Once finished take out and spread onto wax paper to cool. Break up any large pieces that still may be there. Store in an airtight container..
This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! See more ideas about Popcorn recipes, Caramel popcorn, Snack recipes. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Caramel popcorn: For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.