Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bean sprouts & corn namul. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bean sprouts & corn namul using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul:
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 can of Corn kernels (canned).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ★ Ra-yu.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★ Chinese soup stock powder (or dashida).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of ★ Ichimi spice.
- Take 1 of to add color Edamame.
Instructions to make Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul:
- Wash the bean sprouts. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add sesame oil and cook the bean sprouts for 2 minute. Drain in a colander or sieve. Do not rinse in cold water..
- Mix the cooked bean sprouts, corn and the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter boiled edamame. You could use chopped green onions instead to add color. Done!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bean sprouts & corn namul recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. And now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul: See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.