Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crispy yakisoba noodles with thick chinese style an sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crispy yakisoba noodles with thick chinese style an sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of packs Chinese style noodles.
- Make ready 1 of Vegetables and proteins of your choice.
- Take of see below: Examples.
- Prepare 1 of ) (Pork, shrimp or fish sausage.
- Take 1 of ) (Cabbage, onion, carrot, bell pepper.
- Get 1 of ) etc. (Tree ear mushrooms, baby corn, quail eggs.
- Make ready of see below: For the an sauce.
- Make ready 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Beni shouga red pickled ginger.
Instructions to make Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce:
- Cut up all the vegetables and meat or other protein into bite-sized pieces. Combine all the seasoning ingredients..
- Start stir-frying, starting with the pork then the vegetables, with the tougher ones added first. When everything is cooked, add the seasoning ingredients and turn off the heat..
- In a separate frying pan add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and spread the de-tangled noodles evenly over the bottom. Fry the noodles while pressing down on them with a spatula until the bottom is crispy. Turn and fry the other side..
- You'll need to fry the noodles over high heat for about 1 and a half to 2 minutes per side. When the noodles are browned and crispy, transfer to a serving plate..
- Put the mixture from Step 2 back on the heat. When it's bubbling lightly, add the katakuriko dissolved in twice the amount of water to thicken the sauce..
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 over the noodles. Add some beni-shouga red pickled ginger on top to taste and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy yakisoba noodles with thick chinese style an sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
Crispy Yakisoba Noodles with Thick Chinese Style An Sauce: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.