Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展. This is common appetizer served in China: thinly sliced beef, served cold. Using a pressure cooker makes the cooking process a lot faster! Chinese Braised Beef Shank is a traditional cold sliced beef dish that's often found as an appetizer at Chinese banquet-style dinners.
It is typically served as a cold appetizer. Add beef shank in a cast iron pot; add leek onion, spring onion, shallots and sugar. Pour in soy sauce and enough beef stock to cover.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese soya sauce beef shank (served cold)鹵水牛展. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This is common appetizer served in China: thinly sliced beef, served cold. Using a pressure cooker makes the cooking process a lot faster! Chinese Braised Beef Shank is a traditional cold sliced beef dish that's often found as an appetizer at Chinese banquet-style dinners.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chinese soya sauce beef shank (served cold)鹵水牛展 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展:
- Make ready 2 kg of Beef Shank.
- Get 4 slice of Ginger.
- Get 5 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 150 ml of Light Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of Dark Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 40 ml of ShaoXing Wine.
- Take 1 cube (30 g) of Rock Sugar.
- Take 4 spoonful of Peppercorns 花椒.
- Get 8-10 of Star Anise 八角.
- Take 1 piece of chinese Cinnamon 桂皮.
- Prepare 8-10 of Dried Laurel Leaves (Bay Leaves) 乾月桂葉.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of Five spice powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken powder.
The strong flavor of five spice and soy sauce is unmistakable. Pictorial: Beef Shank Braised with Five Spice/Soy. This dish is mostly served as an appertizer (cold) before the main course. Tonight my dinner was Steamed Spareribs with Plum Sauce.
Steps to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展:
- Here are the main ingredients check the list above..
- Boil a pot of water throw in those beef with 3 slice of ginger for 3 mins. This will remove the blood smell inside the meat. Then Rinse the beef and place aside. I prefer lean beef so if theres fat i will cut them out..
- Now throw in all the Ingredients and Seasonings etc inside the pot, except the beef then make it to a boil. Some people will place those in Teabags or sacks but im just too lazy. Place those beef inside the pot and pour hot water until meat is covered. When its boiling switch to "low heat" and simmer it for 2 hours lids covered..
- During the process Flip those beef around every 30mins so the sauce can be covered evenly and check if its burning etc. I would taste the sauce which will be 40% more salty with little sweetness to it. If not add in more seasonings. There should be also a taste of peppercorn, star anise and bay leave etc if not add in more. After 2 hours switch off the heat with lids covered and leave it for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours scrape out those peppercorn off (thats what u get if u are lazy not placing those inside a sack before cooking 😉 then wrap it up and place in fridge. As for the leftover sauce filter it, wrapped and use them as a dipping sauce or sauce for rice..
- After a few hours in fridge slice them up in thin slices served cold. As for the sauce reheat first and cool to room temperature as a dipping sauce. Beef can last for 3 days in fridge. Done!.
Taiwanese Food recipe in Chinese. · Cantonese beef rice bowls are made with browned ground beef, simmered in stock, spices, oyster sauce, soy sauce simmered to perfection and served over rice! Chinese beef stew recipe (柱侯蘿蔔炆牛腩) is the Cantonese style cuisine by serve with noodles and rice. One of the indispensable ingredients in this Cantonese beef stew recipe is the Chu How sauce. Other common seasoning ingredients are Hoisin sauce, Chinese light and dark soy sauce. Served with house special ponzu sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chinese soya sauce beef shank (served cold)鹵水牛展 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展: As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!