Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi).
chhanar jilapi (bengali style cottage cheese jalebi), The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chhanar jilapi (bengali style cottage cheese jalebi) using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi):
- Prepare 1 litre of full fat milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida (all purpose flour).
- Get 1 tbsp of sooji (samolina).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of saffron soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3.5 cup of water.
- Prepare As needed of oil or ghee for deep frying (you can mix both in equal proportion).
Steps to make Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi):
- Making Chhana (cottage cheese): In a pan, heat the milk and bring it to boil. Turn off the flame..
- Immediately, add lime juice and mix. You will observe that water starts separating from the fat. Your Chhana (cottage cheese) is done. Let it cool down..
- Drain the water to get the chhana. Pour the chhana on a cotton cloth and squeeze to drain the excess water..
- To completely drain the water away, tie the cloth and hand for atleast 1 hour..
- Making Chhanae Jilapi: Take the chhana in a mixing bowl and knead to a soft and smooth dough..
- Now, add maida, baking powder, sooji, salt and the saffron soaked milk. Knead the entire thing properly for 10-15 minutes to a soft and smooth dough. Once it does not stick to your hand, the dough is ready..
- Remember, kneading is the key. The more you knead, the more soft and smooth your jilapi will be..
- Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a heavy bottom pan, heat water and add sugar. Heat it constantly in high flame until the sugar gets dissolved, water gets reduced and the syrup comes to 1 string..
- Once the syrup is done, keep it aside and let it cool down a little bit..
- Now, take the chhana dough and cut small balls from it. The given quantity of ingredients should give you 7-8 pieces of jilapi..
- With the help of your palm, roll out long ropes out of the chhana balls and swirl them in circular jilapi (jalebi) pattern..
- Now, heat oil ghee (or both mixed together) in a pan and deep fry the jilapis until they turn reddish brown..
- Pour the hot jilapis immediately to the syrup once they are fried..
- Soak the jilapis in syrup for atleast and hour or so. Your Chhanar Jilapi is ready to be served..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chhanar jilapi (bengali style cottage cheese jalebi) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Chhanar Jilapi (Bengali Style Cottage Cheese Jalebi): Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.