Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars.
salty carmel peanut & pretzel bars, Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salty carmel peanut & pretzel bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars:
- Get of Blondie bottom layer.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Soft Butter.
- Take 2 of each Eggs @ room temp.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Make ready of For The Carmel Layer.
- Make ready 16 oz of Carmels.
- Make ready 2 cup of Roasted Salted Peanuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Slightly crushed tiny pretsels.
- Prepare of Final Drizzle.
- Take 2/3 cup of Milk Chocolate.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Instructions to make Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add flower, baking powder & salt stir well and set aside..
- I used a food processor. Add sugar,butter, eggs, vanilla & whip till creamy. Add flour mixture a little at a time untill it becomes smooth..
- Line the bottom of 13+9 cookie pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray..
- Pour cake mixture into lined pan and smooth out..
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown & tooth pick comes out clean..
- While your cake is cooling melt caramels in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Untill melted, if your caramel is to thick add a few tablespoons of heavy cream to thin it out..
- When caramel is melted and while its still warm add nuts & pretzels, stir quickly to combine..
- Melt your Chocolate & Coconut Oil in microwave just like you did the caramel. Put into corner of a plastic bag and pipe over the top generously..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salty carmel peanut & pretzel bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars: If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.