Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Make ready of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Get 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Take 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Get to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Get 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Instructions to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood too!
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole: As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!