Salted Carmel Butter Bars.
salted carmel butter bars, A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Salted Carmel Butter Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Salted Carmel Butter Bars is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted carmel butter bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Carmel Butter Bars:
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 1 lb of Salted butter room temp.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 4 cup of AP flour.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 1 bag of Carmel candies (about 50 pieces) unwrapped.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk or cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Coarse sea salt or Kosher salt.
Instructions to make Salted Carmel Butter Bars:
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugars. Using mixer on medium speed, beat together until creamy. Add the vanilla and beat until combined. Sift the flour into the butter mixture and beat on low speed until a smooth soft dough forms..
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press one-third of the dough evenly into the pan to form a bottom crust. Wrap remaining dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator..
- Bake crust until firm and the edges are a pale golden brown approx 20 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool about 15 minutes..
- While the bottom crust is baking and the remaining dough is chilling, make the caramel filling. Place the unwrapped caramels in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the cream. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth. If caramels are not completely melted, microwave on high for 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth..
- Once the caramel is melted add in your 1/2 tsp vanilla and stir until combined..
- Pour the caramel filling over the crust. If you are going to salt the caramel sprinkle it on caramel layer now..
- Remove the remaining chilled dough from the refrigerator and crumble it evenly over the caramel..
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until the filling is bubbly and the crumbled shortbread topping is firm and lightly golden, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Let cool before cutting into squares..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salted carmel butter bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Salted Carmel Butter Bars: If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.