#feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus.
#feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus, Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Foods That Can Make You Happy
#feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Prepare 1+1/2cup of Wheat flour -.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt -.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Baking powder -.
- Take – 1 teaspoon of Sugar -.
- Make ready as required of Warm water to make dough.
- Make ready of For Hummus -.
- Take 1cup of Chickpea boiled -.
- Prepare 1teaspoon of Tahini paste -.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin -.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get -1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Chilled water.
- Make ready of For Salad-.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon.each of Tomato, cucumber, capsicum,carrot, cottage cheese. -.
- Get as required of Mint chutney.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Oil.
Steps to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Mix flour,salt, baking powder, sugar and warm water to make soft dough..
- Rest it for an hour..
- Blend all the ingredients of Hummus in a mixer kar until smooth..
- Cut all the vegetables and cottage cheese into small pieces..
- After an hour,knead the dough for a min.and divide into 10 equal balls..
- Take a ball,roll it into a chapati,brush it with oil and sprinkle flour over it,make a potli and again roll it app.5" diameter..
- Heat a tawa or pan,cook all the chapatis from both sides on medium flame..
- Cool and cut the chapatis into halves.(You will get 2 pita pockets when you cut a chapati from the centre).
- Fill the pita pocket with,salad pour some mint chutney and Hummus..
- You have many options for filling these pita pockets such as sprouts, seeet corn etc..
- Enjoy your healthy yet yummy 😋 pita pocket..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also contain fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
#feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus: For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.