Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1. Crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms can do double duty as a tasty starter for a casual dinner party, or a light main course for two. The concept for this recipe came from a family friend who used to make an appetizer with store-bought crab cakes that she crumbled. Fold in the crabmeat, Creole seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
You can either grill or broil these Crab-Stuffed Portobello Caps. Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms are the decadent appetizer that feels rich without being unhealthy. I love using fresh portabellas in my recipes, but this makes them the star of the show.
crab stuffed portabellas – version 1, A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 is something which I have loved my entire life.
Crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms can do double duty as a tasty starter for a casual dinner party, or a light main course for two. The concept for this recipe came from a family friend who used to make an appetizer with store-bought crab cakes that she crumbled. Fold in the crabmeat, Creole seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Take 4 of portabella mushrooms.
- Take 1 lb. of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 c. of minced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of parsely.
- Get 1 1/2 c. of croutons.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt or to taste.
- Get to taste of old bay seasoning or similar.
- Take 1 c. of fresh parmesan or sharp white cheese.
- Take 1 c. of seafood or vegetable broth.
Crab stuffed mushrooms with cheese are delectable on their own for any occasion, but serve it with some. portabella mushrooms. Add cheddar and stir until melted. Pour this over remaining ingredients, except crumbs and parmesan and mix well. This stuffed mushroom cap recipe mixes two types of bread crumbs and two types of cheese with crab meat for a tasty topping to your portobellos.
Instructions to make Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Heat oven to 350° Rinse & remove stems from mushrooms. Place in large caserole dish with 1 cup of water in the bottom.
- Shred crabmeat, mince your ingredients and set aside..
- Heat large skillet and melt butter, add the onion & celery. Saute for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add broth & seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add croutons & crabmeat. Stir and saute till the luquid is absorbed. The mixture should pack nicely..
- Spoon stuffing onto each mushroom packing gently. Cover pan with foil & bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove foil & top each mushroom with cheese. Place back in the oven and broil till the cheese is golden & bubbly. ENJOY!.
Crab stuffed portabella mushrooms. imitation crab meat, shredded bread crumbs Parmesan cheese butter hot sauce egg portabella caps. Cooking Channel serves up this Portobello Crab Rockefeller recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Turn the heat off and add the crab, season lightly with salt and pepper and transfer to a small bowl. Add the chopped parsley and lemon zest to crab mixture and mix to combine. Crab Stuffed Portobello MushroomsThis Ole Mom.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to battle depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1: By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.