Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry). This dish is an all time favourite and most popular dish in any Bengali household. Be it any occasion, celebration or a holiday, this dish has to be made. Mangsher Jhol is a Bengali Mutton curry which is perfect for your weekend meals.
Serve the mutton curry along with steamed rice and end it. Mangshor Jhol (Bengali light Mutton curry) in a Pressure Cooker! Why do I need a recipe separately The bliss of having soft and succulent mutton pieces along with equally tasty and properly cooked Potatoes; not to mention the heavenly light yet.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mangshor jhol(bengali style mutton curry). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This dish is an all time favourite and most popular dish in any Bengali household. Be it any occasion, celebration or a holiday, this dish has to be made. Mangsher Jhol is a Bengali Mutton curry which is perfect for your weekend meals.
Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mangshor jhol(bengali style mutton curry) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry):
- Get 1 kg of goat meat.
- Prepare 500 gms of chopped onion.
- Get 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Salt as taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 300 ml of Mustard oil.
- Make ready of Chopped fresh coriander leaves 4 tbsp.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ginger garlic paste.
The very sound of "Mangshor Jhol " sends me right back to my ma's kitchen. I impatiently walked around the dining room as the pressure cooker hissed and whistled, and with every hiss the aroma of the curry already wafting in the air intensified. I see my children doing the same; they rush down the. Bengali Mutton Curry or as we lovingly call it Mangshor Jhol is an age-old delicacy where mutton pieces cooked with large sized potato chunks in a spicy, hot curry.
Instructions to make Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry):
- At first wash the meat very well and keep aside. Then add oil.Heat the oil and add garam masala, after spluttering garam masala add chopped onions and stir fry for few minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry. Add chili powder, thereafter saute the masala until the aroma comes out. At last add tomatoes and coriander leaves. Saute it and add meat mix it very well. Then put the meat into a cooker and add water..
- Pressure cook it for 3 to 4 whistle. Then switch off the flame. Cool it down and serve with fresh coriander..
This curry should be thinner in consistency (the Bengali word jhol means a soup-like curry). One full plate of steaming hot rice can. The Bengali Mutton Curry made with Goat meat is synonymous with Sundays and daytime naps. It was Sunday and you would smell Mangshor jhol (Mutton/Chicken Curry). A Sunday Lunch menu that once united almost all Bongs, it was a tradition of sorts to have nothing but mangsho'r jhol & bhaat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mangshor jhol(bengali style mutton curry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Mangshor jhol(Bengali style mutton curry): As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!