Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods
Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these superfoods will . As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Prepare ✨Crust✨
- Prepare 150 g Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Make ready 65 g Butter (melted)
- Take 75 g Maltesers/Woopers
- Take ✨Filling✨
- Make ready 400 g Dulce De Leche
- Prepare 3 Eggs (room temperature)
- Prepare 500 g Cream Cheese Philadelphia
- Prepare 200 g Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
- Prepare 100 g Greek Yoghurt
- Make ready 4 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- Prepare 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes)
- Get ✨Topping✨
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Dulce De Leche
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- Prepare Almond-Pecan
Instructions to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully.
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven.
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉
So One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You should look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels.