caramel corn, Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Caramel Corn is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Corn is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel corn using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Corn:
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Caramel Corn:
- Place popped popping corn in a large roasting pan..
- In a heavy saucepan stir together sugars,, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar..
- Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes without stirring..
- Remove from heat, add baking soda and stir well..
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn and mix to coat well..
- Bake in 200°F. oven for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes..
- Let cool, stirring occasionally..
- Store in airtight container..
- Makes 20 cups, and disappears quickly!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel corn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Caramel Corn: By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.