Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn.
crispy toffee caramel popcorn, A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy toffee caramel popcorn using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn:
- Take 8 cup of popped plain unseasned popcorn.
- Get 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper if you like it with a bit more heat add 1/4 teaspoon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray. Or use a large disposable foil baking pan, spray that with non stick spay if using.
- Combine all ingredients FXCEPT popcorn in heavy saucepan, bring to a boil the reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Have popcorn ready on the prepared baking sheet pour hot caramel over popcorn and combine well. A rimmed cookie sheet works best so the popcorn stays on while mixing,.
- Bake in the preheated 250 oven for 1 hour mixing well every 15 minutes.
- You know its done when all the caramel has coated the popcorn and is well glazed.
- For a variation you can add cashews, peanuts, pecans or any unsalted nut about 1/4 cup added with the popcorn.
- When removing finished popcorn from oven, transfer to a large piece of foil to cool. Store at room temperature in a Ziploc bag.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crispy toffee caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.