Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch.
caramel vanilla apple crunch, Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel vanilla apple crunch using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch:
- Make ready 1/4 of apple sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Take 1 of desired amount of caramel syrup, to taste.
- Make ready 1 packages of Nature Valley oats n' honey granola bar ( or equivalent ).
Instructions to make Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch:
- Quarter the apple and slice one-fourth of it. Lay on dessert plate or in a small bowl ..
- Crush granola bar with a can or cup (I used a coffee mug).
- Place scooped ice cream in middle of arranged apple slices, then sprinkle granola on top, followed by desired amount of caramel. Enjoy!!.
- Wendy's restaurant has a caramel apple parfait that is very good and my friend Lauren introduced me to it. She had put the granola, apples and ice cream together and I made it myself with apple slices added. Thank y'all for the inspiration!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel vanilla apple crunch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.