Cinnamon Pudding Caramel.
cinnamon pudding caramel, Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cinnamon Pudding Caramel is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon pudding caramel using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Pudding Caramel:
- Prepare of caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of custard.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1/2 of full cream milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Get of garnish.
- Make ready 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Cinnamon Pudding Caramel:
- heat the sugar in a wok until fully caramellized.
- add the honey.
- add the water and put it aside in the serving plate.
- crack the eggs and whisk.
- filter the eggs to remove the impurities.
- put the eggs aside.
- heat the evaporated milk together with full cream milk with the vanilla essence.
- add some sugar into the milk.
- wait until sugar fully dissolve and simmer.
- carefully add into the eggs little by little as not to scramble the eggs..
- pour it into the container containing the caramel.
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, 250 celcius.
- cool it down.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon pudding caramel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel: For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.