Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stir fry bacon with brocoli in 10 minutes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry bacon with brocoli in 10 minutes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes:
- Make ready 2 cup of dice bacon.
- Get 6 cup of brocoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Make ready of Fried Shallot Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of LG FRIED SHALLOT OIL.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes:
- QUICK BLANCH BROCOLI…..bring a pot of water to a boil then simmer down add salt and broccoli for 3 minute then drain under running water to cool it.
- In pan stir fry bacon till cooked and lightly crispy then toss in cooked brocoli, then add in the light soy sauce.
- Add light soy sauce and my simple recipe for SHALLOT OIL and mix well then serve https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442274-fried-shallot-oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stir fry bacon with brocoli in 10 minutes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
Stir Fry Bacon With Brocoli In 10 Minutes: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.