Upside down Caramel Banana Cake.
upside down caramel banana cake, In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Upside down Caramel Banana Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Upside down Caramel Banana Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have upside down caramel banana cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Upside down Caramel Banana Cake:
- Get of Cake.
- Take 1 of Banana, very ripe, mashed.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Self rising flour.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of Superfine sugar, heaped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 6 1/2 tbsp of Salted Butter, room temperature.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Get 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- Take of Carmel topping.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of Brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Get 4 large of Bananas, just riped, sliced diagonally.
Steps to make Upside down Caramel Banana Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 inch round cake pan..
- Topping: in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, then add sugar and syrup, cook for 3 minutes..
- Pour caramel sauce into cake pan to coat..
- Sift flour and spices together in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, baking soda, and mashed banana together. Set a side and let sit for 3 minutes..
- Cream butter and confectioner's sugar with mixer for 5 minutes until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla extract and then eggs one at a time, mixing for 1 min after each egg..
- Add flour mixture to butter, mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Then add banana mixture, mix well..
- Carefully arrange banana slices in cake pan, starting from the outside. Make sure to overlap the bananas as you go around in a circle, working your way towards the middle..
- Carefully pour cake batter into cake pan, smooth the top to spread evenly..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until done..
- Let cool for 3 minutes before running a knife around the rim to loosen the sides. Invert cake onto a plate. Leave for a minute before removing pan..
- Pairs nicely with clotted cream, ice cream or with a little sprinkling of sea salt on top of carmel!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food upside down caramel banana cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Upside down Caramel Banana Cake: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.