Stuffed Portobello Mushroom.
stuffed portobello mushroom, Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Portobello Mushroom is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed portobello mushroom using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Portobello Mushroom:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- Get 1/4 cup of of each: fresh grated parmesan, garden herb cream cheese, garlic feta.
- Take 1 of Portabella cap.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Stuffed Portobello Mushroom:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine spinach, salt & pepper, and cheeses (while saving 1 tablespoon of parmesan) into a small mixing bowl.
- clean gills out of mushroom cap, rinse and bake for 10 minutes.
- drain liquid out of mushroom when done baking.
- Spread cheese and spinach mixture in mushroom cap, filling the whole mushroom, spinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed portobello mushroom recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.