Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha.
cottage cheese stuffed ragi choco paratha, Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cottage cheese stuffed ragi choco paratha using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha:
- Make ready 1 cup of Ragi flour.
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of Homemade cottage cheese.
- Get of Sugar as required.
- Make ready of Milk for making dough.
- Take of Dry fruits as required.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take of Salt for taste.
- Get of Olive oil as required.
Instructions to make Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha:
- Take a mixing bowl add ragi flour, wheat flour, cocoa powder, Lil salt, warm milk, 1spoon oil /ghee(I used olive oil) and mix well and make a soft dough and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- For stuff take cottage cheese, sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits and mix all these well.
- After 20 min take small dough like chapati and stuff it with cottage cheese mixture and roll it into a paratha.
- Take a pan and grease the parathas with oil /ghee..
- Now it is ready to serve…
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cottage cheese stuffed ragi choco paratha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also include fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Cottage Cheese stuffed Ragi choco paratha: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.